JOIN OUR FAMILY
Masters Insurance Limited is built on family, hard work and dedication to community, and our diverse team of high performing professionals help bring these core values to life. Whether you’re looking for a new career or taking it to the next level, we provide the support you need to grow and succeed.
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits, including group health and dental, as well as retirement benefits
- Dedicated training and mentorship
- Educational reimbursement for recognized licenses and designations
- Hybrid work schedule
- Epic year-round employee events!
- Wellness programs, including special initiatives for new moms
- Opportunities to give back to our communities through philanthropic programs
- Membership to an exclusive employee discount program
- Free parking
To apply for a job, please email your resume to:
Victoria De Toma, HR Assistant
*Include the job title you are applying for in the email subject line.
We’d like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in working with our team, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply again if you have new experiences or skills to share.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We at Masters Insurance Limited are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive workplace. We will accommodate the needs of applicants in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation, please contact us at (905) 738-4164 x2502 or email us at email@example.com.